Friday, October 7, 2011

Baby Squirt's first pics.



I just wanted to share some pictures of our lil' guy/gal that we got yesterday at our ultrasound.  It was absolutely the funnest thing we've ever done, getting to see him/her in action!  I couldn't believe how big they were!  As of now he/she is measuring a little over a week beyond where I am, I am 18 weeks 2 days and they are measuring 19 weeks 2 days.  They said he/she is weighing 10oz.  OMG such a big lil' person.  Almost as much as a soda.  Well that tech had her job cut out for her, apparently our son/daughter is very, very active.  She said she had to chase them all over that uterus trying to get those pics!  (I think they get it from Ryan, already fast in the womb.  Turtle #2 on their way).  We have decided since we found out we were pregger's not to find out the sex.  Which turned out to be increasingly hard having the answer right in front of us...however we were strong and didn't find out.  The tech said it was probably good that we didn't want to know, because she wasn't sure she could get money shot because of all the acrobatics going on.  At the end of the ultrasound we thanked her and she said it was such a fun scan to do, and that our baby already had quite a fun personality!  Hahaha...can't wait to meet our lil' blessing! 

Lil' bit sucking their thumb.  Looks at those little fingers!

Squirt looking right at the camera.  Two eyes looking at your, if you look closely you can see the white lens' of the eyes.

Peanut's feet!  They were sitting indian style almost the whole time.  Too cute.

Hands.  All ten fingers present!

Profile




So there is a little preview of the Turner baby!  We are so excited and can't wait to meet him/her!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ive already looked at him/her 2 times thus morning! This is so awesome! Our very own mini-us! You are amazing baby(lauren) I love you more than anything and you will be an amazing mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you more than anything too! There is no one else in the world I'd rather be with and embark on this journey with! You are my everything and you inspire me to the best person I can be. Thank you for being such an amazing man, (daddy)!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love little alien baby-house photos!!

    And sorry to leave a comment in this Chat Room of Love...apparently it's a message board of sentiments for the mama and pops?!?! Sorry to crash the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY baby Turner! Let me suggest some names:
    Julie
    Julius
    Julian
    Juliette

    (No Julia. Almost every Julia i know is a b*tch.)

    :-)

    ReplyDelete