Following the adventures of me, Ryan, Dallas (our dog), to coming soon baby Turner! We are goofy family who do a lot of silly things when nobody is watching, or when they are.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
We've caved!
So I said we'd never start blog (wouldn't want to conform to what everyone else is doing). However, I find myself intrigued with following other people's blogs! So I say what sense does that make? LBo sense....so I decided to shut my mouth and join the world of blogging. Ryan and I have so many exciting things going on in our lives currently, as do most of you, and I thought what a wonderful way to keep in touch and share the blessings in our lives. So please be patient with me as I am new to this world and am still figuring out the fine details of how to customize and make our blog a "one of a kind". So stay tuned for more exciting posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY! Now I can stalk you in a more acceptable format.
ReplyDelete