Ryan and I decided to have some cutie pictures of us and baby squirt taken about a week ago (31.5 weeks preggo). I turned to my good friend, Miss Jenny Boling, to see who she had take hers, because they were soooo cute! She referred me to her friend Katie Sullivan, who is the cutest! We had such a blast taking pics and thinking of new ideas of how and what to shoot. We each contributed a little and by the end we ended up with some adorable shots. (Thanks Katie)!!
It was a little chilly out that January day, but it was beautiful and turned into a great day. All the pics were taken at our house including our boat dock, backyard, woods behind our house. Here are a few of the pics...
.














Lauren, you look awesome!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww, cute baby bump!
ReplyDeleteSo cute - love all of these. ETA: 2-5-12!! :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteHey momma- that belly is HOT, but now I want pictures of what was inside. :-) (Yes, I'm demanding).
ReplyDelete